Warm Tips on Entering Huainan
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, Huainan has taken quick action and organized the efforts from various sides to carry out the epidemic prevention and control. Now, the number of confirmed inpatients has fallen to zero in Huainan. Recently, the spread of COVID-19 is accelerating overseas, with the number of infected people in relevant countries and regions increasing substantially. The cross-border transmission is causing global concerns. In order to consolidate our achievements in fighting the epidemic, prevent the importation of foreign epidemics, and protect the health and life of domestic and foreign personnel in our city, new measures have been rolled out as follows.
1. In order to protect your health and safety, overseas citizens of our city as well as foreigners who want to come or return to study or work in Huainan are suggested to stay where you are. If you have the intention of coming to Huainan, please inform the community or village where you shall stay, or inform the enterprise or unit or school where you shall work or study, and take personal protective measures during the whole journey.
2. Overseas citizens of our city please keep an eye on the changes of the epidemic in the country and region where you currently stay. In accordance with the local laws and regulations on the prevention and control of infectious diseases, please cooperate with the local epidemic prevention and control measures. Please avoid going to crowded places or participating in group activities and do your own protections to ensure safety. In case of emergency, you should seek help from relevant departments of the local government without any delay and get in touch with Chinese embassies and consulates there.
3. Both Chinese and foreign citizens coming or returning to Huainan (including direct entry and transferring from other cities of China) will be treated equally without discrimination. We will strictly implement the quarantine observation measures. According to the relevant regulations, all the entry personnel should be under medical observation at centralized quarantined spot for 14 days and have preliminary screening of the nucleic acid testing. We will take into full consideration your reasonable concerns, fully respect your religions and customs, and offer necessary support and assistance. Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated.
4. Please actively cooperate with departments and institutions of high-speed rail (train) stations, bus terminals and etc. You are required to truthfully fill in the “Health Declaration Card”, and cooperate with epidemic prevention and control departments to have temperature detection, medical inspection, centralized isolation medical observation and other epidemic prevention and control measures. Those who fail to register, and conceal or refuse to accept isolation or treatment, thereby disrupting the work of epidemic prevention and control, shall be investigated legal responsibility in accordance with the law.
5. People who are confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 virus or have suspicious symptoms, regardless of the countries or regions where you come from, should be transferred by railway, highway and other related administrative departments to have quarantined medical treatment in hospitals designated by local governments where you enter.
Huainan attaches great importance to the safety and health of you and your family. Please do take necessary prevention actions to fend off the risks of the epidemic. Meanwhile, please understand the inconvenience due to the city’s relevant prevention and control measures. Thank you for your support and cooperation!